FOR YOUR SAFETY: SWIMMERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE POOL UNLESS A LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT!
UNATTENDED SOLO SWIMMING IS PROHIBITED!
- All persons must register/check in before entering the pool enclosure.
- Children age 13 or younger must be accompanied in the pool enclosure by a parent, guardian, or authorized adult at all times. (Exception: supervised programs.)
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers. NO REGULAR DISPOSABLE DIAPERS.
- No diving in 25 YD pool - feet first entry only.
- No running or excessive horseplay.
- No throwing persons into the pool.
- Pool toys or floats must be of soft material; use is at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- No loud, abusive, or vulgar language.
- No glass items in the pool enclosure.
- Food and beverages in designated areas only. No alcohol.
- Proper and appropriate bathing attire is required. No jeans, cut offs or see through clothing. No shirts or shorts that are baggy or extend below the knees or elbows. Appropriate attire is at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- Spitting, spouting of water, or blowing the nose in pool is prohibited.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Persons with infections or communicable disease, open sores, or cuts are not allowed in the pool.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- The lifeguard has the authority to enforce or modify rules, and to control use of pool and pool area.
Violation of the rules may result in withdrawal of pool privileges. Chatham County Aquatic Center reserves the right to modify these rules at any time.
Chatham County is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to money, valuables, or other articles belonging to those using the facility.
MAX SWIMMER LOAD:
- 50M POOL 490
- 25YD POOL 205