About the Team
The StarFish Swim Team is a developmental program for Stroke School graduates looking to take their swim skills to the next level.
Swimmers learn and refine competitive strokes, develop an understanding of basic training principles, and are introducted to competitive swimming in a fun and low-key environment.
What we do
- Refine strokes: Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly
- Train like Pros using pace clocks, starting blocks, flip turns, and official rules and regulations.
Be a Member
- The Team meets on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Cost is $50.00 per ten practices. Cost includes entry into quarterly inter-squad swim meets and a party for all swim team athletes.
- Sign up at the CCAC front desk today
The StarFish Swim Team is proudly coached by StarFish Aquatics Institute certified swim instructors. Our coaching staff brings a wealth of swim training knowledge and experience to help young swimmers develop a life long love of the sport of swimming.